As trained Aromatherapists, we offer a consultation service and can make bespoke aromatherapy blends just for you and your particular needs. We have our range of aromatherapy products which help with wellbeing, however, if you would like something made just for you, using essential oils specific to your needs, or simply using oils you particulary love, then this is where we can make a product with you in mind.
Clients have used our services for a range of things such as;
- A blend to soothe aching muscles in the bath
- A relaxing blend to use in a diffuser, with an aroma-stick, or in a massage oil safe to use in pregnancy - this combines beautifully when using the hypno-birthing method, we can even supply a blend to help prepare for labour to help speed up contractions.
- Oil blends to ease arthritic joints
- Meditational aids
- A roller ball to rub on to pulse points to help with anxiety or stress
- An oil blend to use at night time to help prevent menopausal symptoms of hot sweats
- A roller ball blend to soothe mosquito bites
- A roller ball, or massage blend to apply before bedtime with calming, relaxing oils to help aid sleep
- A roller ball blend to help wake up and start the day feeling uplifted
- A massage oil blend to use at home with your partner
If this is something you might be interested in, or would just like to know more, please contact us.
Aromatherapy is one of the many ways that can help enhance your personal wellness. It is a holistic therapy using essential oils to maintain and promote wellbeing of the mind, body and spirit.
Essential oils are derived from different parts of plants, including the flowers, branches, leaves or fruits. The chemical composition of essential oils has proven to have healing properties through scientific research. These oils can also be blended together to create new scents and different therapeutic benefits.
‘Getting to know these heavenly scents is something like falling in love. They will touch your heart, make you keenly aware of the beauty surrounding you, and open the door to your soul. Suddenly, every facet of your life will be touched by magic.’ (Fischer-Rizzi, Complete Aromatherapy Handbook)
Bespoke aromatherapy products made just for you
- Massage with essential oils combined with a carrier oil is probably the most important and effective method, as it combines the powerful effect of human touch. Our handmade bespoke essential oil blends come in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml sizes and prices start at £6, but this is dependent on which oils we use, as the cost of individual oils can vary hugely. Maybe you could persuade a family member or housemate to have a massage-swap? Otherwise, massaging the oil into your own skin is still incredibly beneficial.
- Aromatic baths are probably the second best way to use essential oils. Use 6-10 drops of essential oils mixed into 1 tablespoon of either liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel or a vegetable oil before adding to the bath. Remember to add the oils after you've run the bath, so they don't evaporate before you get in, and make sure the water isn't too hot, as this can be far too stimulating.
- Vaporise 2-4 drops of essential oils in a diffuser or burner.
- Steam inhalation is really effective for respiratory complaints. Simply add 2-3 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot water. Drape a towel over your head, breath in the steam for 1-2 minutes and repeat 2-4 times daily.
- If you are having trouble sleeping, just before bed try putting 2 or 3 drops of Lavender on a tissue inside your pillowcase.
Please note that essential oils must not be used neat on the skin and must not be used internally, so do not ingest. When trying a new oil mixed with a carrier, it’s generally best to test it on a small patch on your skin first to make sure there is no allergic reaction.
We're excited to launch our new online shop and as a special offer to help out in these surreal times, we are introducing a local delivery service to Andover and the surrounding areas for just £1 per order!
You're eligible if you live within any SP10 or SP11 postcode area. There is no minimum spend on your order and all you need to do, is contact us by emailing email@example.com or send us a message through our facebook page.
We will be doing deliveries one day a week, either on a Thursday or a Friday. So please place your order by 3pm on Wednesdays for guaranteed delivery that week.
We will of course make sure we maintain the 2m of social distancing when dropping your parcels off.
For all deliveries to the rest of the UK (We currently only deliver to the UK)
Free shipping on all orders over £50
All orders under £50 can be posted for a small postage fee.
Your order will be posted 2nd Class with Royal Mail and can take up to 5 days to arrive.
For an example of costs, a candle or shower gel will be £3.99 to post, and a small bag of wax melts or a 10ml oil bottle, expect to pay £2.50.